FinalWire Ltd. announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 6.30 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 6.30 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 6.30 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 6.30 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for Intel “Tiger Lake” and “Rocket Lake” processors, monitoring of sensor values on SteelSeries Apex TKL OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Tiger Lake and Rocket Lake processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Lakefield SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Improvements for AMD A520 and B550 chipset based motherboards
- SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL and Apex Pro TKL OLED display support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Preliminary support for Intel Alder Lake CPU
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)