New features & improvements of AIDA64 v6.33
- Enhanced support for AMD Epyc 7003 Milan CPU
- SteelSeries Apex 5 OLED display support
- Aqua Computer High Flow Next sensor support
- Monitoring of Corsair H60i, H100i, H115i, H150i RGB Pro XT liquid coolers
- Improvements for Intel B560 and Z590 chipset based motherboards
- NZXT Smart Device sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6600 and 6700 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA CMP 30HX, CMP 40HX, GeForce GT 1010
Enhanced support for AMD Epyc 7003 Milan CPU
AIDA64 CPUID Panel, Cache & Memory Benchmark panel, GPGPU Benchmark panel, System Stability Test, and all cache, memory and processor benchmarks are fully optimized for AMD Zen 3 based Epyc Milan server processors, Ryzen Vermeer desktop CPUs, and Cezanne desktop and mobile APUs, utilizing AVX2, FMA3, AES-NI and SHA instructions.
Detailed chipset information for the integrated memory controllers and integrated south bridges of various AMD Zen 3 processors. Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices.
Support for the latest hardware technologies
Multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmarks, graphics processor, OpenGL and GPGPU details, temperature and cooling fan monitoring for the latest GPUs: AMD Radeon Instinct, Radeon Instinct MI50, Radeon Pro 555, Radeon Pro Vega II, Radeon Pro VII, Radeon RX 6700 Series; nVIDIA A40, A100-SXM-80GB, CMP 30HX, CMP 40HX, GeForce GT 1010.
Aqua Computer High Flow Next sensor support. Monitoring of Corsair H60i, H100i, H115i, H150i RGB Pro XT liquid coolers. SteelSeries Apex 5 OLED display support.