FinalWire Ltd. announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 6.10 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 6.10 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 6.10 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 6.10 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new AIDA64 release implements AVX optimized benchmarks for Zhaoxin processors, adds PCIe 4.0 and NVMe 1.4 devices support, monitoring of sensor values on Matrix Orbital EVE3 displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements of AIDA64 v6.10
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2000 Super Series