Raijintek are a relatively new company, established in 2013, a late comer to the PC component market. They have come into a market with well-established household names such as Corsair and Noctua, so what do you do?
As a start, have some well-designed and performing products. Know your market and have an interesting product range. Raijintek certainly have an interesting range of CPU coolers including the Themis CPU Cooler, one of nine CPU coolers in their range. We are going to review the Themis CPU cooler today, a standard sized ATX range cooler. So if you have a need for a standard size CPU and one from an emerging manufacturer, read on.
A little about Raijintek
Our task is to provide products – high compatibility, extreme engineering, remarkable performance, amazing design, necessity of demand and multifunctional usage – for high recommendation everywhere to make up your life. With the aim of designing high-end products for Lifestyle , Computer and Day-to-Day usage, RAIJINTEK was established in 2013 to accomplishes the future of IT and Lifestyle products.
The Themis is a tall and upright cooler sporting one 120mm fan on rubber mounts. THEMIS, “Designed in Germany”, is manufactured by several patents to reach advanced performance, high quality & workmanship. It is a slim type 120mm cooler (D:50mm) and height is 157mm, very suitable for most ATX chassis. With Anti-vibration rubbers and supporting all modern sockets, THEMIS is your professional choice and a budget price of cooling.
Non-Copper base design (C.D.C. – CPU Direct Contact)
- Patented pressing heat-pipe/fin technology to prevent the risk of heat-pipe damage
- Patented solder-less louver fin assembly to increase heat-pipe ventilation
- Green & environmentally friendly with less pollution
- Compatible with all modern sockets of Intel & AMD at market
- Anti-Vibration rubber used to minimize movement and noise
- Large dissipating area & elegant fin design
- Easy installation and user friendly
- Dimension [W×D×H] 122×50×158 mm
- Weight 448 g [Heat Sink Only]
- Thermal Resistance 0.12 °C/W
- Base Material CPU Direct Contact [C.D.C.]
- Fin Material Aluminium Alloy; Solder-less fins assembly
- Dimension [W×H×D] 120×120×25 mm
- Voltage Rating 12V
- Starting Voltage 7 V
- Speed 1000~1500 RPM [PWM controlled]
- Bearing Type Sleeve Bearing
- Air Flow 43.8~65.68 CFM
- Air Pressure 1.0~2.24 mmH2O
- Life Expectance 40,000 hrs
- Noise Level 24.53 dBA [Max.]
- Connector 4 pin with PWM
Compatible with all modern sockets of Intel & AMD. The Themis is aimed at the ATX Form Factor chassis with only a consideration to motherboard layout. LGA 775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011 CPU (Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 CPU)/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 CPU
Nice and simple from Raijintek, the presentation is good, the colours are fine and you get everything you need to mount on an Intel or AMD motherboard.