We recently reviewed the Lexar Professional Workflow DD512 and liked it. Lexar fulfilled our perception of their company with the DD512 as an excellent, professional and focused product. Today we have something a little simpler and something we think a many people already have a lot of; the USB pen drive. What makes this different from your multi coloured no-name variety? Let’s find out.
Lexar label themselves as,
For more than 15 years, Lexar has been trusted as a leading global brand of memory solutions. Our award-winning lineup includes memory cards, USB flash drives, readers, and storage drives. With so many options, it’s easy to find the right Lexar solution to fit your needs.
- Transfers files between mobile devices without cables or Wi-Fi
- Designed for use with On-The-Go (OTG)-enabled Android™ tablets and smartphones*
- USB 3.0 performance (up to 120MB/s read and 55MB/s write)**
- Retractable 2-in-1 design with a micro-USB and USB 3.0 connector
- Works with ASTRO File Manager (download at Google Play™ store)
- Compatible with both PC and Mac® systems
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- Three-year limited warranty
- 16GB (up to 120MB/s read and 20MB/s write)
- 32GB (up to 120MB/s read and 55MB/s write)
- 64GB (up to 120MB/s read and 55MB/s write)
We have the 32GB capacity drive up for review, with plenty of space sorted out, if the performance stats are accurate, this should be a fast little big pendrive.
It is small for a drive that has 32Gb of storage and two connections. Colours are neutral and nothing flashy.
The slider reveals the two connection types, micro-USB and USB 3.0.